Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Choosing the Best Workout for You

Choosing the Best Workout for You, Choosing a Good Fitness Coach, Choosing a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Get Shakeology Samples, Vegan Shakeology Samples, Free Online Coaching


It's a popular question that I hear all the time, "Arnel, which workout should I do?"

It may become daunting in the very beginning, I know....because it was for me as well, but if I were to give you one piece of advice as far as trying to find the best workout FOR YOU, and your goals, this is what it would be:

"Ask someone who will be completely honest with you, and is not focused on just selling what they have to offer"

As a Full Time Online Beachbody Coach for 6 years now, I give recommendations all the time. The people who come to me for the most part know that I am a Beachbody Coach, and I let them know right off the bat that my suggestions are based on my experience as a Beachbody Coach, and what I've done.


I say this because I want to be truthful with my customers. I want to be honest and let them know that yes, there are plenty of other programs and workouts out there, but what I offer is specifically Beachbody Workout related.

Most of the people that I am surrounded by are athletes and individuals who participate in extreme and endurance sports. And although my Beachbody workouts are great for these people, some of them need more specific training to help them towards a more targeted goal.

When I started my fitness journey back in 2010, I started a program called P90X. I chose this program because I wanted to get more lean, lose some weight, and gain my strength back. A few months later, my brother introduced me to obstacle course racing, and the only training that I had was from P90X and another program called Insanity. These two programs helped me become a better runner, and built my foundation as an athlete and awarded me with a handful of podium finishes throughout my ocr career.

(Vegan? Click here)

These days, if you are interested in getting on the podium and racing for big money, the training would have to go far beyond just P90X and Insanity. Both programs are great to be incorporated, but the programs alone are not specific to the sport itself in terms of olympic and elite podium finishes. Yes, it's perfect for integration, but not specific. Again, this depends on your goals.

Are you an elite athlete, or training to be in the Olympics? Or are you a beginner to advanced competitor? If you are the latter, than yes, P90X and other Beachbody programs such as Insanity Asylum will definitely be a benefit to your training.

It's great to see some of the top athletes in the world, and learn what they do to train, but it's ridiculous to try to do what they are doing when you are not in peak condition as they are, don't fool yourself.

The best thing to do is first build your foundation. Build up your strength and cardio, and most importantly, learn proper form. I've seen some really good athletes with very poor form. They can run fast, but their exercise game is scary. Before you do a rope climb, make sure that you can do a pull up. Before you do sand bag carries, make sure that you know how to properly pick up weights and put them down. It's about the learning basics, and having patience. Every athlete had to build a solid foundation before they started specific training towards their discipline.

This also goes for anything whether you want to be a dancer, hiker, rock climber, or just want to lose weight. Find a Coach or person who will give you honest advice and will help you build a foundation, and then take it from there.

Beachbody Workouts are not the only workouts out there, just like Crossfit is not the only program that is forging elite fitness. Be cautious when someone tells you that they have the best program, it's a lie because the best program is only the truth if it's the best program for you.

It may take some time to find out which workout would be best for you, and that's ok. As long as you are being active, having fun, and being safe, then you are headed in the right direction. Always make sure that you are listening to your body and leave your ego at home =)

Beachbody Yoga Studio
Choosing the Best Workout for You, Choosing a Good Fitness Coach, Choosing a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Get Shakeology Samples, Vegan Shakeology Samples, Free Online Coaching


Being a Beachbody Coach doesn't mean that I only do beachbody workouts. I love fitness in general and I'm willing to try anything, and I have. I have done Crossfit, Martial Arts, Running, Yoga etc. And they've all been great! I am also an adventure filmmaker/videographer and I travel all over the world and film events in some of the most extreme conditions. I run after some of the fastest and strongest athletes in the world, and people always ask me, what type of workouts do you do, and I don't hesitate at all, because for 6 years now, it's been Beachbody Workouts religiously. I don't say this because I market these products as my business, I honestly say this because the programs do work, and I'm proof of that, along with the hundreds of testimonials from my customers which now surpass over 3,000 globally.

Filming the Shale Hill Adventure - Winter 2016, Vermont
Choosing the Best Workout for You, Choosing a Good Fitness Coach, Choosing a Beachbody Coach, Beachbody on Demand Free Trial, Get Shakeology Samples, Vegan Shakeology Samples, Free Online Coaching


So go out there and explore, try different workouts, run some mountains, ask me about getting some FREE beachbody workouts, and just go out there and live your life.

Choosing the best workout for you, is all about choosing YOU. Make a choice to live active, healthy, and happy. Hope to see you soon! =)

Join my Online Accountability via Mobile App! Stay motivated anywhere!






No comments:

Post a Comment