Tuesday, July 18, 2017

My Favorite Part Of What I Do

Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach
The man who taught me about Entrepreneurship - my father

At a very young age, I remember helping my father with his restaurant and food concession business. I would wake up everyday, and I would witness my father working all the time. It's almost as if that's all he did. He was still in the Navy at the time, and on the weekends, he would be selling food at festivals and fairs all over the USA.

I'm on the very far right with my Stretch Armstrong
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach


I didn't know what an Entrepreneur was, all I knew was that my father believed in working for himself. He told me one day that if you want something, you have to go and get it yourself, and that by working for someone else, you would never be able to achieve your fullest potential.

As I got older, I began to understand what my father was teaching me. I started to find work on my own and ventured out of the family business, but I always felt out of place. I always felt like I should be the owner of the companies that I worked for, or at least, that's what I envisioned. My father planted a seed in me that I could one day be an Entrepreneur and build my own business just like he did.

My father came from poverty in the Philippines. He is not college educated, and never considered himself as a professional. He's a hustler. He's a family man. He's my inspiration.

My father is my inspiration
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach

Spartan Race with Dad
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach


To see my father come from a 3rd world country and become successful in a 1st world country is inspiring. If he could do it, why not me?

As the years went by, I took on plenty of jobs, and even started businesses that either failed, or became successful, but I somehow lost my passion.

As humans, we are always looking for happiness. Some people find happiness and success at a very young age......I didn't. I took me awhile to find something that I was truly passionate about.

6 years ago, I found my passion in health and fitness and helping others along the way. Prior to that, I was out of shape, miserable, and was a borderline alcoholic. P90X changed my life.

Never forget where you came from
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach


Everything that my father taught me at an early age started to come back to me in full swing. With my life in shambles, it was time to rebuild.....mind you I was already in my late 30's to early 40's. It has taken me all this time to find my true calling.

You see, life is mysterious. It doesn't work like you always want it too, but in the end, with patience, and the willingness to learn, things happen when you don't give up. Was it hard? YES. Is it still hard? ABSOLUTELY!

Anything worth doing will bring on many challenges. It's really about finding something that helps you propel forward. It's about finding a reason to believe, and finding that thing or person to fight for. In this case, it's my daughter and my family. Yes, I have goals and hobbies, and things that I like to do for myself, but my family will always be number one.

I work hard everyday for my family
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach


There are a lot of things that I love about what I do. But if you were to ask me what my favorite part of what I do is......it would be the FREEDOM. It was never about the money, never was.....it was always about living my life on my own terms.

That's my favorite part.


#IAmTeamBeachbody
Entrepreneurship, Beachbody Coach Benefits, Real Beachbody Coach Success Story, Filipino Beachbody Coach, Filipino P90X Coach, Become a Beachbody Coach






No comments:

Post a Comment